Set up: 8:00 am
Selling: 9:00 am - 3 pm
Location: 6135 Lakeside Drive unit 141
- Sell your bicycle(s) & cycling gear, or come and buy, or both!
- Table size is 8'x30" rectangle, seller space size is ~8'x8'.
Space includes table, and two chairs cost is $32
Don't need that much space? Ask a friend to share the selling space!
- You handle your pricing, selling, and exchange of money for all your items, and you keep all your profits!
- Attending the swap is free.
- To purchase a seller table, use the ticket link below. Bring your receipt (email on phone is fine) as proof of purchase to event set-up. Table sales end Friday, March 13, 7 am.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO CAN SELL AT THE SWAP?
Anyone! Our vendors run the gamut from folks who have too many bike components on their workbench to long-standing bike shops and cycling brands. We don't do any curation of vendors aside from encouraging past vendors from returning to the Swap and spreading the word about the Swap, so the mix is fresh every year.
WHO CAN BUY STUFF AT THE SWAP?
Anyone! No need to bring anything to ‘swap’. There tend to be many transactions between vendors as well.
WHAT CAN I FIND AT THE BIKE SWAP?
As mentioned above, the vendors at the Swap change from year to year, so it's impossible to nail down exactly what's available. However, it's a good bet that you'll find some great deals on just about anything cycling. We get all sorts of complete bikes, frames, forks, components, wheels, tools, clothes, and accessories, even art.
HOW DO I PAY FOR STUFF AT THE SWAP?
Most sellers will prefer cash for purchases. Some vendors may accept Venmo, PayPal, or other services set-up on their mobile devices.
WILL THERE BE FOOD AT THE SWAP?
For more information contact Johnny