Saturday, November 9
Sat 9:00 a.m. · Lazy 5 Regional Park • Sparks
- Registration coming
- Entry fee is $30 for all racers, except juniors (18 years and under)
- This is a USAC sanctioned race. You must have a current USAC license to participate.
Go to USA Cycling to check on your license or to buy a license.
- All riders and volunteers must fill out a waiver. Parents must sign and fill out a waiver for their junior rider. No exceptions!
- Helmets required.
- Registration opens at 9am onsite. Riders will be called up according to order of registration. Pre-registration closes on Friday, September 20th at 5:00pm for Race #1. Same day reg riders will be lined up behind those that pre-registered.
- Merch/cash prizes are given to the 1,2,3 rider in each category.
- Juniors racing in the junior category will be FREE.
Onsite registration is $40.00
- Awards will be 15 mins after the protest period for each race.