Sagebrush #5 - Nevada State Cyclocross Championship
Saturday, December 7 • 10AM
Lazy 5 Regional Park, Sparks
- This event is open to all racers, however, only Nevada residents are eligible for state championships.
- Entry fee is $30 for all racers, except juniors (18 years and under), Onsite registration is $35.00
- This is a USAC sanctioned race. You must have a current USAC license to participate.
Go to USA Cycling to check on your license or to buy a license.
- All riders must fill out a waiver. Parents must sign and fill out a waiver for their junior rider. No exceptions!
- Helmets required.
- Registration opens at 9am onsite. Riders will be called up according to order of registration. Pre-registration closes on Thursday, December 5 at 5:00pm. Same day reg riders will be lined up behind those that pre-registered.
- Merch/cash prizes are given to the 1,2,3 rider in each category.
- Juniors racing in the junior category will be FREE.
- Awards will be 15 mins after the protest period for each race.